Hands down my favorite binoculars. They work great on distant birds with a bright, clear image but also can focus on insects or flowers that are only a foot and a half away. You can actually watch ants tending aphids or see the tongues of bees as they feed at flowers. It opens up a whole new world. These binoculars are also lightweight so you can bring them backpacking or anywhere you go. I like them for field sketching because they are light enough to hold in one hand (elbow braced on my knee) as I draw with my other.
- Ideally suited for viewing birds, insects, artwork or any other object at close ranges
- C.L.O.S.E. (Convergent Lens Optical System Engineering) allows them to focus down to 1.6 feet
- Tough rubber covered exterior provides a sure grip and protects the internal mechanisms
- Fully-multi-coated optics assure maximum light transmission resulting in high quality viewing. Every surface of every element is fully coated minimizing internal glare and flare and giving a bright clear view.
- Unique Uni-body design enhances durability by locking objective lenses in a single housing and synchronizing the eyepiece movement. This minimizes moving parts and assures these binoculars will function properly and clearly for years to come.
- Aspherical lens elements, which are critical in compact binoculars, provide exceptional edge-to-edge sharpness. This assures that items on the edge of your field of view are just as sharp as those in the center.
- Includes case, strap, and eyepiece protectors.